In a digital world, analog faxing technology is antiquated, inefficient and unreliable for your business. You no longer have to spend countless hours fighting with the fax machine and wasting expensive paper and ink cartridges. Join CrossPath’s electronic faxing revolution with MaxFax.
MaxFax (in partnership with SCRYPT, INC.) enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes without printing a single physical document. And all of your documents are protected by strong encryption within SSAE16 Type 2 data centers. Safely manage all your faxing with powerful, easy to use features and enterprise-level flexibility.
Farewell fax machine!
How does it work?
Sending a fax:
- Open the document you wish to fax.
- Click print and select the faxing print driver.
- Enter the destination fax number and cover sheet information.
- Click print and your fax is complete.
Receiving a fax:
Faxes are retrieved via the MaxFax online portal. An email notification can also be set to alert you when a fax has been received. From within the portal, you can choose to save the fax to your computer, print or delete it.
Pricing is based on monthly quantity and the individual needs of your business. We offer Pay As You Go rates as well as discounted bulk rates. Click on the pricing button below to view the MaxFax pricing guide.
- How do I sign up?
Contact CrossPath to sign up for MaxFax. A CrossPath technician will come onsite to install the MaxFax software and provide training to your staff.
- Can I keep my existing fax number? Yes
- Will the recipient’s Caller ID display my existing fax number? Yes
- If I am currently a CrossPath analog fax customer, do I still need the analog gateway adapter?
No, CrossPath will retrieve the adapter and remove the adapter charge from your monthly invoice.
- Can I have multiple portal users with separate accounts?
Yes, certain packages allow for multiple users and accounts. Check the MaxFax pricing guide for details.
- Can I store frequent contacts in the online portal? Yes
- Can I sign-up for additional fax numbers?
Yes, additional fax numbers can be purchased with all packages.
- Can I use a custom fax cover page?
Yes, custom cover pages are included with the medium package level or above.